Friday, February 10, 2017

Study Time


Okay....so I haven't been doing much here in the last few days.  One reason is that I have to get a bunch of CEUs out of the way in order to keep my personal trainer certification.  It is something of a pain in the ass but I agree with the premise of having people keep up to date and knowledgeable about their field.  They are no easy simple courses that you can just pay money and get credits for either....the subjects are hard and I'm having to put in, frankly, more effort than I did in college.  It's worth it though because I feel it will make me a better trainer.

Also, I've been spending a couple of weeks getting my heart and associated circulatory system checked out.  To my relief....my heart is good and my blood work is well within normal ranges.  This is quite a ways from my heart attack over three years ago and I'm pretty pleased with myself.  

All that exercise and diet mumbo jumbo about improving your health?

It works.  Saved my life.  No shit.

It can save yours too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment